LEADERSHIP & EXECUTIVE COACHING
OUTSIDE, it Looks Like You've Got it All Together in Your Career
Does this sound like you?
Pradeepa and if you’ve read this far, there’s something I’m certain about you:
Imagine if you could:
- Know the exact next steps to take in order to get where you want to be
- Be confident that all of your experiences, credentials and personality traits are seen by your team, your colleagues and your boss as valuable
- Feel your workload is manageable and leaves room for you to have a life outside of work. You are clear on your priorities every day, knowing what to do and when
- Take guilt-free time for your family and friends, actually being present with them. And even take time for self-care. You then role-model this kind of behavior for others, showing them that a successful career doesn’t mean sacrificing your personal life
- Be the kind of leader who is respected and trusted by your team, and you know they will go the extra mile for you because they want to
- Be happy in and outside of work. Problems will still arise — it’s life, after all — but when they do, you’re clear on what needs to happen
How It Works
Your Next Steps
Send me a message, letting me know why you’re reaching out, and giving me some details about what’s happening in your life that you’d like some help with. You can find me at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form below. Investment for one-on-one coaching begins at $1800 USD.
Pradeepa’s coaching allowed me to elevate my leadership skills during a very challenging time in my career. I was reporting to a new boss, overseeing new areas of responsibility and supervising additional team members, including an executive. Pradeepa encouraged successful discussion through active listening and thoughtful questions. She provided valuable feedback and recommendations. As a result of my experience, I recommended that Pradeepa coach a number of other leaders throughout the organization, and I witnessed similar positive results with them.
Coaches need coaches too, right?! Pradeepa was one of the first coaches I trusted to let “inside my head and heart.” We connected quickly and our sessions always got to the heart of the topic at hand. One thing I loved from Pradeepa was the ease of communicating and exploring a topic from different points of view. The impact of these discussions lasted long after the session ended. Pradeepa can help you better understand your thoughts and organize your plan of action.
When I met Pradeepa, I was overwhelmed and unsure how to set up the priorities between family, work and my aspirations. Pradeepa helped me see my blind spots and get me to come to the clarity and key action steps I needed without me getting confused. Now, I know what to proceed with and why in order to bring sanity to my workload.
Pradeepa is an ideal mix of understanding without enablement. After a few weeks, I made big changes. My entire life has changed following our work together! Pradeepa has the ideal blend of soft strength and quiet confidence. I have no hesitation to refer her to anyone struggling to accept that their current situation is the best life has to offer.Pradeepa gave me the rocket fuel to start and launch the business and not just talk about it and the theory of it.
The problem I brought to Pradeepa is that I was quite overwhelmed and had things organised in a hap-hazard way. I had trouble with dividing my priorities and not giving enough attention to each, leaving me feeling unproductive, and stranded. Thanks to our work together, I now reach my weekly goals and I feel fulfilled, and productive.